I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course).Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers.
Got a call asking if they could substitute a different vase to which I agreed. I was sent a photo of the arrangement by my sister and it was half of the arrangement I ordered, not even the $49 "entry level" they advertised. When I complained to FTD, I got the canned response, not all flowers are available and equal value flowers were used. they were not equal.
it was a bait and switch.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..."
- "I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed. I recently took..."
- "Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington. Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch..."