2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course).Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers.

Got a call asking if they could substitute a different vase to which I agreed. I was sent a photo of the arrangement by my sister and it was half of the arrangement I ordered, not even the $49 "entry level" they advertised. When I complained to FTD, I got the canned response, not all flowers are available and equal value flowers were used. they were not equal.

it was a bait and switch.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ftd sweet devotion bouquet from Ftd was not what i ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234519

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)