Port Orchard, Washington
2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course).Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers.

Got a call asking if they could substitute a different vase to which I agreed. I was sent a photo of the arrangement by my sister and it was half of the arrangement I ordered, not even the $49 "entry level" they advertised. When I complained to FTD, I got the canned response, not all flowers are available and equal value flowers were used. they were not equal.

it was a bait and switch.

Review about: Ftd Sweet Devotion Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234519

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)