This is the worst company I have dealt with.

I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic.

It was awful and was nothing like what I ordered.

Customer service is horrible. O have called, sent emails ... Still waiting for them to makeit right

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ftd arrangement. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234499

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)

Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!! Ftd "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..." Read more Ftd - Bouquet Review from Stone Mountain, Georgia Ftd "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..." Read more Ftd Happy Times Bouquet Review Ftd "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..." Read more FTD sent boxed wilted flowers from Vancouver to be delivered to Summerland Ftd "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more