2.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I will never use this company again.I was charge nearly a $20 service fee which I did not see until after the order was placed, then my order was missing the add-on of chocolates which I referenced as part of my card to my mom.

The flowers came in a box which she had to arrange and were a bit dishoveled - my fault as I thought they came from a florist and that was why I must have been charged a convenience fee. When I called about the missing chocolates they refunded me my $10 and said they do not deliver items separately so I was out of luck. I mentioned to the customer service agent that I was very displeased and that I will never use them again - and I was a first time customer. Her response - sorry for your experience.

Thanks you and have a nice day. Unbelievable- I'm in marketing and that is just bad bad bad. There are too many other flower competitors out there. Customer service should be a top priority.

I spent way too much for what I received - lacking in value and customer service. I should have called a local florist.

Next time I will.And I plan to tell everyone I know not to use this company.

Review about: Ftd Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments