FTD are ripoffs.Twice we have made our selection based on a nice vase which one may enjoy receiving.

Only, the vase we choose is never sent. Twice, now, just a simple clear vase was sent rather than the decorative one we selected. The policy says: "Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category." How is a simple clear vase equal or greater in value than a decorative or signature vase. Why doesn't FTD offer proof of the equal or greater value of their substitute?

Or at least have stock on hand when something like oh say....Mother's Day is approaching! I would suggest never ordering a special vase...stick with just flowers. Because when you pay extra for a nice looking vase...don't expect it to be received by the recipient. It sucks having to ask them to describe what they got in detail.

Once before, only half the number of flowers were sent and again thankfully...we asked for a description in order to know if they received what we ordered.

Very sick and tired of this online thievery by the FTD shops at the other end.You are better off putting together a thoughtful gift box and sending it yourself.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ftd lovely in lavender bouquet from Ftd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ftd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234507

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)

Fairport, New York, United States #1183445

I received the birthday gourmet tower for my birthday July 9 2016 ordered by my daughter out of curiosity checked how much it is, looking at the advertised picture the boxes look so full of goodies.. What was sent was half of the boxes are filled with straw..It is not even worth 20 dollars. What a ripoff.

Thank you for the warning. FTD, you are now off my list of acceptable merchants