they are partners with American Airlines, so tried to use them for the mileage.Never again.
Ordered online, credit card wouldn't work. Called credit card no issues on their end. Tried again different card. Nope.
Wouldn't work. Got a message to call them. Got the nastiest customer service person imaginable. Finally got the order placed $117.
No flowers. Tried again to order online. Same thing. Credit card won't work.
No issue with card. My niece had serious surgery and It was important for the flowers to come.
Now I will have to reorder and she won't get them until Monday through another vendor.This outfit is not reliable and their website and customer service department are really dysfunctional.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Nice bouquet designer vase
What I disliked
- That what was order was never delivered
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Many Thanks Bouquet By Vera Wang
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "HAVE 4 MICHELIN TIRES THAT CAME WITH THE LEASE ON A 2014 ATS. WITHIN 1 YEAR AND 5,500 MILE 4 TIRES FAILED DUE TO SEPERATION OF THE SIDEWALL FROM THE..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."