they are partners with American Airlines, so tried to use them for the mileage.Never again.
Ordered online, credit card wouldn't work. Called credit card no issues on their end. Tried again different card. Nope.
Wouldn't work. Got a message to call them. Got the nastiest customer service person imaginable. Finally got the order placed $117.
No flowers. Tried again to order online. Same thing. Credit card won't work.
No issue with card. My niece had serious surgery and It was important for the flowers to come.
Now I will have to reorder and she won't get them until Monday through another vendor.This outfit is not reliable and their website and customer service department are really dysfunctional.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nice bouquet designer vase
What I disliked
- That what was order was never delivered
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Many Thanks Bouquet By Vera Wang
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "It was my Anniversary and so i decided to order my wife flowers and as a surprise have them delivered to work , Ftd customer service said no problem.. She will..."
- "Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."