For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check.Any florist should be embarrassed to ever put their name on.
If you sent a five year old out into the woods to pick weeds they would be prettier than what they sent me. I always thought of FTD as top of the line not any more.& Some of the flower heads are broken and they are the cheapest flowers you could possibly pick. Do yourself a favor and stay away from FTD, especially if you are going to order them on line. The box they came in was prettier that the flowers.
If you think I am exaggerating here is a picture.A few supermarket daises and 2 alstromeria
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frauduelnt Advertising
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon. The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to..."
- "Please look att the video store number is 203the maneger ther waz so und call for morris waz so rude order took 40min there waz no body in the lobby..."
- "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..."
- "It takes 6 mins to pay my loan payment by phone. The web site (If You Can Call It That!) will never work either. I have had my loan with Wells..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."