Mount Laurel, New Jersey

For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check.Any florist should be embarrassed to ever put their name on.

If you sent a five year old out into the woods to pick weeds they would be prettier than what they sent me. I always thought of FTD as top of the line not any more.& Some of the flower heads are broken and they are the cheapest flowers you could possibly pick. Do yourself a favor and stay away from FTD, especially if you are going to order them on line. The box they came in was prettier that the flowers.

If you think I am exaggerating here is a picture.A few supermarket daises and 2 alstromeria

Review about: Ftd Flowers.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ftd - Paid for "best" arrangement and delivery was smaller than even the "good" arrangement. Ftd "I have posted pictures of what I ordered v. what was delivered. I paid $70 for this arrangement. This is the FORTH time I've had this experience with FTD and..." Read more Ftd  Tranquil Deluxe Bouquet Review from New Haven, Connecticut Ftd "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..." Read more FTD Online ordering Ftd "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..." Read more Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!! Ftd "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more