For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check.Any florist should be embarrassed to ever put their name on.
If you sent a five year old out into the woods to pick weeds they would be prettier than what they sent me. I always thought of FTD as top of the line not any more.& Some of the flower heads are broken and they are the cheapest flowers you could possibly pick. Do yourself a favor and stay away from FTD, especially if you are going to order them on line. The box they came in was prettier that the flowers.
If you think I am exaggerating here is a picture.A few supermarket daises and 2 alstromeria
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frauduelnt Advertising
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my..."
- "Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I'm very upset by how I was treated by customer service today and will be contacting corporate. I received my shipment today without many of the items I ordered. I..."
- "Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit. They debited me twice within 30 seconds for $190. I called and reported the problem. The first person said..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."