For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check.Any florist should be embarrassed to ever put their name on.

If you sent a five year old out into the woods to pick weeds they would be prettier than what they sent me. I always thought of FTD as top of the line not any more.& Some of the flower heads are broken and they are the cheapest flowers you could possibly pick. Do yourself a favor and stay away from FTD, especially if you are going to order them on line. The box they came in was prettier that the flowers.

If you think I am exaggerating here is a picture.A few supermarket daises and 2 alstromeria

Review about: Ftd Flowers.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Ftd - Awful product and customer service Ftd "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..." Read more Ftd - Arrangement Review from Sunrise, Florida Ftd "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..." Read more Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!! Ftd "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..." Read more Ftd - Flowers Review from Nederland, Texas Ftd "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more