For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check.Any florist should be embarrassed to ever put their name on.
If you sent a five year old out into the woods to pick weeds they would be prettier than what they sent me. I always thought of FTD as top of the line not any more.& Some of the flower heads are broken and they are the cheapest flowers you could possibly pick. Do yourself a favor and stay away from FTD, especially if you are going to order them on line. The box they came in was prettier that the flowers.
If you think I am exaggerating here is a picture.A few supermarket daises and 2 alstromeria
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frauduelnt Advertising
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment. I have always been greeted with positive..."
- "I am a model so I have to always be ready to go. I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am. Last night before..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."