I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and a second premium for Sunday delivery.It became quite clear after I received a photo of the delivered flowers that what was delivered wasn't even close to what I ordered.
(See photos) This is nothing short of fraud, as when I called to get a refund, FTD is resisting refunding the $90, despite their "7 day guarantee." I will never order from this company again.If there is a lesson here, it would be to shop with a local retailer where you can rely on a quality product.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for 2 dozen of roses (catalog # B19-4387 with BEST bouquet option for 24 stems of roses, order # FTL852133)and the flower delivered by FTD was..."
- "It was my Anniversary and so i decided to order my wife flowers and as a surprise have them delivered to work , Ftd customer service said no problem.. She will..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time. Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt...."