Ftd - Felt likeI was on "Candid Camera"
I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke.
First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a full refund. The original fees totaled almost $95. Still, even with the full refund, my opportunity to send a truly beautiful (even extra $$ for upgrade!) arrangement was lost.
Then, please see the photo of what I ordered (lovely blue arrangement in a bucket).
Next, please observe what was delivered (washed out whites & yellows, loosely arranged).
Next time I'll go with a local florist, no matter what.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "I ordered and paid for 2 dozen of roses (catalog # B19-4387 with BEST bouquet option for 24 stems of roses, order # FTL852133)and the flower delivered by FTD was..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."