Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This is the second time!My daughter ordered flowers from my in October and I received them late.

I just ordered today for my daughter in Las Vegas 2 sets of flowers. One from me and the other from her sister. Only one came, I paid $45 for a same day service, The ones that delivered were the one from my daughter but with the card from me, the ones from me didn't show. FTD called to ask if they could deliver tomorrow, NO, HER BIRTHDAY ISNT TOMORROW IT WAS TODAY!

I said refund the money now!she hung up on me, had to call back and go thru the *** all over again with another person that barely understands English, grrrrrrrr!!

This reviewer shared experience about "not happy at all about this!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ftd. The most disappointing about flowers from Ftd was ftd Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments