Spent 100.00 dollar for a bucket of tulips for Valentine for my wife through FTD.The order was placed like a week before Valentine.Instead of 9 tulips, they send 8.Instead of a Vase in the shape of a heart they send a regular vase.They did not put the box of chocolates for a value of $20.00.I am attaching the pictures of what they sell in their web site and what my wife received. Notice that they did not bring the box of chocolates.FTD did not answer the phone because of a high volume of calls that day, maybe from clients having similar problems.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tulip Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town. By 6pm, they still had..."
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "I hired sears to clean my air ducts. THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special! I live in Miami florida so a/c system is..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."