Spent 100.00 dollar for a bucket of tulips for Valentine for my wife through FTD.The order was placed like a week before Valentine.Instead of 9 tulips, they send 8.Instead of a Vase in the shape of a heart they send a regular vase.They did not put the box of chocolates for a value of $20.00.I am attaching the pictures of what they sell in their web site and what my wife received. Notice that they did not bring the box of chocolates.FTD did not answer the phone because of a high volume of calls that day, maybe from clients having similar problems.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tulip Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."
- "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."