I ordered flowers for my grandmother for mother's day a full 2 weeks in advance.Unfortunately, they were never delivered.

When I called to find out why they weren't delivered, I had to wait 30 minutes, yes 30 MINUTES!! to speak wtih a representative. The customer service agent told me that the florist had refused the order asking for another $102 to fulfill the delivery. I had already paid $98 for a very small and overpriced bouquet.

First, why should I have to pay more than that? Second, why didn't FTD call and tell me they were having problems fulfilling my order rather than waiting for me to call them and making me miss mother's day?! Imagine how much money they are making not fulfilling orders and people never know why they never recieved a thank you from the reciever. Third, why did they charge my credit card if they couldn't fulfill the order?

When I complained and asked for my money back, I recieved no apology whatsoever. What kind of company is this? If I owned stock in this company, I would sell it today!

I don't think this company is going to last much longer when the provide shady customer service like this!

I also wish I could give them zero stars, because they don't even deserve one!

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

#311904

Hello, I've tried FTD four times and four out of four times they had failed to deliver the order. I think tried Floristclub.com and they were much better and has delivered each order on time.

FTD,TELEFLORA,1800 FLOWERS,JUST FLOWERS ECT...

THEY ONLY A MIDDLE MAN!!!THEY DON'T ARRANGE FLOWERS OR DELIVER FLOWERS.

NEXT TIME ORDER THE FLOWERS FROM THE LOCAL FLORIST.

YOU GET BETTER SERVICE, AND ALWAYS USE A FLORIST BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR LONG TIME.ALL THIS MIDDLE MAN COMPANY JUST TAKE ORDER AND SELL THIS ORDER TO ANY FLORIST THAT PAY THEM COMMISIONS