I placed an order for a Christmas decoration ten days before delivery.On the day of delivery I received a telephone call at 1:00 pm saying they did not have the ornament container and had to substitute it with a plain red vase.

This left me with no time to cancel the order and replace it with some one else. I wish I had seen this site before I placed my order. Had I done so I would not have used Ftd. Ftd used to be an excellent source for ordering flowers.

What has happened to them?In the future I will choose another company for delivery of my Christmas gifts and flowers.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ftd seasons greetings bouquet from Ftd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ftd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments