We ordered some flowers to be delivered to my stepmother for her birthday.They were delivered on time.
However they looked Terrible!!! The picture says it all! Unbelievable! YES, that IS the vase they were delivered in, and YES that is EXACTLY how she received them!
This is Completely unacceptable!
I will never order from ftd again!
I called and complained. They said they will send her a replacement bouquet tomorrow.
I don't know what THOSE will look like but as far as I'm concerned the damage has already been done!If she get's another boquet that looks like this tomorrow, I will be posting again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town. By 6pm, they still had..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."