We ordered some flowers to be delivered to my stepmother for her birthday.They were delivered on time.
However they looked Terrible!!! The picture says it all! Unbelievable! YES, that IS the vase they were delivered in, and YES that is EXACTLY how she received them!
This is Completely unacceptable!
I will never order from ftd again!
I called and complained. They said they will send her a replacement bouquet tomorrow.
I don't know what THOSE will look like but as far as I'm concerned the damage has already been done!If she get's another boquet that looks like this tomorrow, I will be posting again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."