1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I paid extra for flowers to be delivered by a florist in a vase, to a nursing home in another state.The day they were supposed to be delivered I got a FedEx confirmation saying they had shipped....

no, if they go to the nursing home in a box the staff will not deal with them, and we all know how the carriers throw stuff around, I shudder to think what arrived !! I am a thousand miles away and can't go there. I can't reach a real person at FTD, now we are coming into a holiday weekend. But too late.

I cannot repeat her 98th birthday and chances are high there will not be another.If there is a next time I will call a florist in that town directly, no more on line orders.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from Ftd was did not get florist delivery that i paid for Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments