I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon.The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to be charged.
Surprise, when I looked at my bank statement and saw the full amount (subtotal + the groupon discount).
I called 1-ftd-warm-chair and was told that I misunderstood and that my groupon had already been used. I explained that she was mistaken due to the email THEY sent and she replied that she had no confirmation that the email was sent.
I told her to cancel my order and refund the full amount charged.I'm ready to dispute whatever they screwed up with my CC company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Denied Groupon
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."