I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon.The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to be charged.
Surprise, when I looked at my bank statement and saw the full amount (subtotal + the groupon discount).
I called 1-ftd-warm-chair and was told that I misunderstood and that my groupon had already been used. I explained that she was mistaken due to the email THEY sent and she replied that she had no confirmation that the email was sent.
I told her to cancel my order and refund the full amount charged.I'm ready to dispute whatever they screwed up with my CC company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Denied Groupon
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "My Name is Hayfa Klaus 3701 Tanglewilde Houston TX 77063 Cell 713-367-2417 I am so disappointed so sick and so tired of your horrible and poorly service this is unbelievable..."
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "My order took one month to receive. I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL. I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."