I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon.The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to be charged.
Surprise, when I looked at my bank statement and saw the full amount (subtotal + the groupon discount).
I called 1-ftd-warm-chair and was told that I misunderstood and that my groupon had already been used. I explained that she was mistaken due to the email THEY sent and she replied that she had no confirmation that the email was sent.
I told her to cancel my order and refund the full amount charged.I'm ready to dispute whatever they screwed up with my CC company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Denied Groupon
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my aunt bc her boyfriend of 10 years passed away. This looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture from which I ordered. It looks..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses. I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said..."
- "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..."
- "I am a Colonial Home Warranty customer and am currently under a 3-year contract. (I am in no way affiliated with any home warranty company and am just an..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."