Fort Worth, Texas

I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon.The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to be charged.

Surprise, when I looked at my bank statement and saw the full amount (subtotal + the groupon discount).

I called 1-ftd-warm-chair and was told that I misunderstood and that my groupon had already been used. I explained that she was mistaken due to the email THEY sent and she replied that she had no confirmation that the email was sent.

I told her to cancel my order and refund the full amount charged.I'm ready to dispute whatever they screwed up with my CC company.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Wow, that's really bad. I hope AmEx helped you!

FTD bait and switch Ftd "I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course). Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers. Got..." Read more Ftd - Felt likeI was on "Candid Camera" Ftd "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..." Read more FTD sent boxed wilted flowers from Vancouver to be delivered to Summerland Ftd "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..." Read more Ftd - $75.00 for a wilted arrangement Ftd "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more