In reference to my order number FMJ138292.I order flowers on-line for my wife for Valentine's Day on 2/11/12 for a delivery date of 2/13/12 at her business, which was confirmed.

The flowers never arrive until the afternoon of 2/15/12 with an apology note, sorry for he delay in the delivery as the flowers were originally delivered to the wrong address. To make things worst they were not the flowers I order, which was $69.00 including a discount. I am a registered member with FTD and through the years have order a lot flowers. To make things even worst, I tried get delivery confirmations a number of time using the customer e-mail process no response.

I tried calling the 1-800 customer service number waited over 15 minutes no response. Finally after 9 PM CDT, I reached a customer service representative, who I explained my problem and he told me he would have an investigation performed and would back to me discussed with local florist who delivered the flowers about a refund. I have a business and would never tell one of my clients, I would get back to him if they were unhappy about service, I would tell them, I was sorry for the problem and would refund their money up front.

I have also raised this complaint on the FTD Customer Service Webb Site.

This is not only about a refund, but I just want to inform you of the situation and let you know, I will never use FTD again and would not recommend them.

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments