So I placed 2 orders online at FTD flowers for a mixed flower/rose arrangement for Mother's Day.I placed the orders Thurday about 12pm.

to arrive next day, 2 diferent address. When shipping came up, it said there was a location near me so they would deliver themself, for my other order which was in another town it would be delivered via UPS. So I placed the order. Well friday came and My second order arrived via UPS was delivered on time about 2pm but all the flowers were closed and in the Bud stage, Well the first order never showed.

About 6pm friday I called and they said order was to be delivered as scheduled and that they would e-mail me a confirmation that it was being delivered, well it never came. The next morning Saturday, I called first thing and they appologized and said that they would call the local florist, well the florist didn't answer, lady said they would send me confirmation once the flower were delivered, I told the lady that was the same thing they told me the day before, told her I was very upset because the day it was suppose to come we didn't leave the house waiting for the freaking flowers, we never recieved a call saying they weren't coming and now they expected for us to wait for them again, absolutely not!Told her it was a suprise for my wife but I had to tell her about it because she seen how upset I was, told the lady I wanted my money back because they deducted the money really fast from my c.card yet they couldn't deliver on time. Told her It was my first and last time I purchased from them. She said that if the flowers didn't arrive then they would refund my money.

Well flowers came but man got lost I had to direct him to my house and the flowers didn't even look like what I picked!

Thank God it wasn't for a wedding or anything huge like that.Don't waste your time with these people!

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments