It's not very often that I complain about a purchase gone wrong, but I feel this is necessary. I placed an order for flowers and balloons while I was out of town on my Wedding Anniversary. I spent $120 for what I thought was something that would last more than 24 hours. The balloons were were already laying on the table less than 10 hours after they were delivered. I am not a flower expert, but I don't think the flowers should be bending over the side of the vase less than 24 hours after they were delivered. The balloons and the flowers were a complete flop. I normally order from Teleflora and have had great success.
So here is the best part, I sent in a email they day after they were delivered...On Saturday indicating my frustration with $120.00 wasted. I received an response Today (4 days later). Here is the response:
"Please accept our sincere apologies with regard to your recent FTD.COM purchase. We understand how important this gift is t
o both you and your recipient, and we are truly sorry it did not meet your expectations. We always strive to provide the very finest quality and service, so please let us assure you that all your future orders will be filled with the special attention and care that they deserve."
So, what there saying is I am sorry you wasted your money, but give us another chance and we will make sure we get it right the next time. For a company that services customers during emotional times, I can't imagine their Leadership believes this is an appropriate response. Once If figure out how to post a picture with this, I will. The picture says it all and it was taken about 14 hours after they were delivered. If anyone at FTD really cares about this, research orders FMC1001479 and FMC1001480 and think about what you would want to happen if this happened to you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "I ordered a gamepad from them with the expedited shipping option hoping to get it sooner than later, I was charged, but my order never went through and the customer..."
- "I had bought a round trip ticket for my mother from Iran to San fransico 3 months ago. Today she supposed to fly back to Iran with a 9.40..."
- "I ordered 1ea tee shirt and 2ea hoodies. The ink on one of the logos was so faint that the fabric could be seen coming though. I sent them photos..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."