It's not very often that I complain about a purchase gone wrong, but I feel this is necessary. I placed an order for flowers and balloons while I was out of town on my Wedding Anniversary. I spent $120 for what I thought was something that would last more than 24 hours. The balloons were were already laying on the table less than 10 hours after they were delivered. I am not a flower expert, but I don't think the flowers should be bending over the side of the vase less than 24 hours after they were delivered. The balloons and the flowers were a complete flop. I normally order from Teleflora and have had great success.
So here is the best part, I sent in a email they day after they were delivered...On Saturday indicating my frustration with $120.00 wasted. I received an response Today (4 days later). Here is the response:
"Please accept our sincere apologies with regard to your recent FTD.COM purchase. We understand how important this gift is t
o both you and your recipient, and we are truly sorry it did not meet your expectations. We always strive to provide the very finest quality and service, so please let us assure you that all your future orders will be filled with the special attention and care that they deserve."
So, what there saying is I am sorry you wasted your money, but give us another chance and we will make sure we get it right the next time. For a company that services customers during emotional times, I can't imagine their Leadership believes this is an appropriate response. Once If figure out how to post a picture with this, I will. The picture says it all and it was taken about 14 hours after they were delivered. If anyone at FTD really cares about this, research orders FMC1001479 and FMC1001480 and think about what you would want to happen if this happened to you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "We ordered some flowers to be delivered to my stepmother for her birthday. They were delivered on time. However they looked Terrible!!! The picture says it all! Unbelievable! YES, that..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I went to a Mona Vie Seminar Hosted at the Bulldog Barbecue Located at 601 Main street Martinez ,Ca Peter Roselli a Mona Vie Black Diamond Along with his..."
- "My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."