It's not very often that I complain about a purchase gone wrong, but I feel this is necessary. I placed an order for flowers and balloons while I was out of town on my Wedding Anniversary. I spent $120 for what I thought was something that would last more than 24 hours. The balloons were were already laying on the table less than 10 hours after they were delivered. I am not a flower expert, but I don't think the flowers should be bending over the side of the vase less than 24 hours after they were delivered. The balloons and the flowers were a complete flop. I normally order from Teleflora and have had great success.
So here is the best part, I sent in a email they day after they were delivered...On Saturday indicating my frustration with $120.00 wasted. I received an response Today (4 days later). Here is the response:
"Please accept our sincere apologies with regard to your recent FTD.COM purchase. We understand how important this gift is t
o both you and your recipient, and we are truly sorry it did not meet your expectations. We always strive to provide the very finest quality and service, so please let us assure you that all your future orders will be filled with the special attention and care that they deserve."
So, what there saying is I am sorry you wasted your money, but give us another chance and we will make sure we get it right the next time. For a company that services customers during emotional times, I can't imagine their Leadership believes this is an appropriate response. Once If figure out how to post a picture with this, I will. The picture says it all and it was taken about 14 hours after they were delivered. If anyone at FTD really cares about this, research orders FMC1001479 and FMC1001480 and think about what you would want to happen if this happened to you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..."
- "5:42pm 'This is the Days Inn Convention Center Hotel San Jose, Ca. I booked this two star rated hotel for June 3-4, through hotwire and paid for an upgrade even..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."