Received flowers on a Friday...The Friday before this mothers day.

(2015) Come the following Wednesday Flowers we dead. Roses never bloomed. The Lillie's wilted the day after i received them. Huge waste of money on my daughters part.

Told her never again. Also told everyone I know... NOT to order from FTD Flowers. This is crime if I must say so.

Taking people's hard earned money and selling a product that ... Number one does not even resemble the item they were offering for sale. Number two. Prices are way to high, especially during the holidays.

They are just taking advantage... Dead flowers in 5 days.

Such a shame.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of flowers and quality. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of ftd arrangement. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1327287

My hardworking granddaughter ordered a rose bush from FTD for me for Mother's Day 2017.When it arrived, it was completely dried out, withered and brown!

It looked like a $3.99 WalMart plant that had been sitting in the hot sun all summer without water.

This isn't my first bad experience with FTD.I plan to join all my family and friends, who are also sick of FTD, by sharing the FTD farce on social media.