I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it is hardly that.
I am getting a horrible runaround from FTD which can see how paltry the flowers delivered are but are trying to make excuses.
It is clear what happened. FTD takes the order and finds a local florist to fill it. The local florist makes a bet that the person paying might not see the arrangement since it is from out of state. Since FTD takes a big cut, the florist cuts back on the flowers in order to keep more of the $160. End result: cheated recipient and cheated customer. Plus, something that was supposed to be stunningly beautiful totally ruined looking like a little posy bouquets from the grocery store.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "Wow!!....Wow! I'm absolutely speechless.I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel.I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "I had visited Coach Outlet in Woodburn Oregon last week, and this was my first time went into a Coach Outlet. It was having a special discount for all the..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."