Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company sent me emails every day for 2 weeks.When I tried to unsubscribe, the website stated that I did not have an account.

I called the company and asked them to unsubscribe me and they stated they did. I then got another 5 emails over the course of 3 days. This company is a scam. Their marketing is a scam.

And the email they send is spam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COPMANY!!!!

I had to file a BBB complaint just to get this company to stop emailing me.They are in direct violation of the CAN-SPAM Act and are sending illegal spam emails with no way to unsubscribe.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd. The most disappointing about a product or service from Ftd was being lied to, bait and switch and failure to fulfill my order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments