My Name is Hayfa Klaus

3701 Tanglewilde

Houston TX 77063

Cell 713-367-2417

I am so disappointed so sick and so tired of your horrible and poorly service this is unbelievable unacceptable act .

My husband ordered 24 long red stem roses was supposed to deliver to me on Sat Feb 14 you truly ruining my valentines day we have charged $80.00 .. 10 days of waiting for FTD to make it right but instead another disappointment ..

Seriously look at the pictures and tell me what these few dead roses worth ?? I could of stopped any grocery store and picked much better quality than what i for from you .. You really proved me your company have no pride to please your customers what so ever!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments