Coral Springs, Florida

If I could give a 0 or negative rating I would.

Related: Ftd - Botched Mothers Day

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! BEWARE!!!! I ordered a Valentine's arrangement for my GF and the flowers looked nothing like the picture. I even paid for an upgrade.

Some of the flowers she received were dead!!! After being on hold for over 70 minutes, I was finally able to reach someone who offered a 10% discount. This does nothing to solve the problem.

Their staff is completely incompetent. FTD is just a middle man company that hires local florists with no emphasis on quality.

After speaking with two different representatives, and wasting about 3 hours of my life on the phone, I was able to arrange for them to send new flowers, which came out OK, but still nothing like the picture.

This was a truly embarrassing experience, and I will NEVER order from this company again, and I will be sure to spread the word of what a HORRIBLE company this is.

I have uploaded a photo of what I ordered, and the second photo is what was sent to my girlfriend. :(

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ftd Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.