If I could give a 0 or negative rating I would.

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! BEWARE!!!! I ordered a Valentine's arrangement for my GF and the flowers looked nothing like the picture. I even paid for an upgrade.

Some of the flowers she received were dead!!! After being on hold for over 70 minutes, I was finally able to reach someone who offered a 10% discount. This does nothing to solve the problem.

Their staff is completely incompetent. FTD is just a middle man company that hires local florists with no emphasis on quality.

After speaking with two different representatives, and wasting about 3 hours of my life on the phone, I was able to arrange for them to send new flowers, which came out OK, but still nothing like the picture.

This was a truly embarrassing experience, and I will NEVER order from this company again, and I will be sure to spread the word of what a HORRIBLE company this is.

I have uploaded a photo of what I ordered, and the second photo is what was sent to my girlfriend. :(

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about