Calabash, North Carolina

I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday.It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones to hold the plant that only filled about 1/4 of the container so the plant will not stand up!

When I called I had to explain this several times to a person who apologized profusely and said she would send another one that would arrive in 5 days when it clearly says on the delivery bill "Priority Next Day Delivery".

The woman said my son did not pay for next day delivery even though I was looking at it in my hand!She went away and said the first date they could get it out was next week.

Review about: Ftd Lucky 7 Bamboo Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality and poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234476

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)