Ftd - Awful product and customer service

4 of 501 Ftd reviews

I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday.It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones to hold the plant that only filled about 1/4 of the container so the plant will not stand up!

When I called I had to explain this several times to a person who apologized profusely and said she would send another one that would arrive in 5 days when it clearly says on the delivery bill "Priority Next Day Delivery".

The woman said my son did not pay for next day delivery even though I was looking at it in my hand!She went away and said the first date they could get it out was next week.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality and poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lucky 7Bamboo
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #944288

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
mlevkovsy

Oct 31 #1234476 Concord, California, United States

hey there!
I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.
Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.
Let me know what you think :)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.