Calabash, North Carolina

I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday.It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones to hold the plant that only filled about 1/4 of the container so the plant will not stand up!

When I called I had to explain this several times to a person who apologized profusely and said she would send another one that would arrive in 5 days when it clearly says on the delivery bill "Priority Next Day Delivery".

The woman said my son did not pay for next day delivery even though I was looking at it in my hand!She went away and said the first date they could get it out was next week.

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality and poor customer service" of ftd lucky 7 bamboo arrangement from Ftd and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Ftd to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234476

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)