On Feb.2 I placed an order,FR0574217, with FTD for 36 roses to be delivered on Feb.11 and received an e-mail conformation. When , they did not arrive by 7:oo on 2/11 I sent an e-mail to FTD customer service.I later sent 6 other e-mails and as of 2/14 none have been replied to .

On 2/12 I talked to a customer service agent and also her manager for over 30 minutes and the answeres are incredible.

According to FTD , they transmit an order to a florist but thier system does not know if the florist recieves it. There is no acknowldgement of the order. They also have no idea if it evers ships. They have to call the florist for any information.

The "T" either stands for telephone or telegraph.

The order finally arrived 10:00 on Monday after my wife went to work.

Still no apology or any contact from thier Customer Service.

Avoid FTD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ftd Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2011.

Comments

Same thing happened to me - order Mar. 18 to be delivered Mar.21 for a 50th birthday.

Mar. 30 I am notified that the order was unable to be delivered - almost 2 weeks later. The left doesn't seem to know what the right is doing!!

Customer service no help - "we can redeliver" or offered 20% discount, that's peanuts - the birthday is over.

3 calls later I took a refund and will NOT, EVER use FTD on line again. From reading other experiences they better get their act together in the new online market place.