I have an FTD membership.However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the holidays.
That discount was much less than the $20 extra I had to pay for shipping. I uploaded a photo of what was delivered and what was promised. I paid for the "better" size and what was delivered was sub par for even the "good" size. See the photos for yourself and you can make an informed decision on the quality of what was delivered.
I contacted FTD and they were "pleased to inform" me "that we are providing you a 20% discount on this order." That is a complete joke.I will no longer be using FTD or renewing my membership.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015. Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe. Slowly but surely..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."