Ftd - Arrangment looked nothing like what was promised

240 of 501 Ftd reviews

I have an FTD membership.However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the holidays.

That discount was much less than the $20 extra I had to pay for shipping. I uploaded a photo of what was delivered and what was promised. I paid for the "better" size and what was delivered was sub par for even the "good" size. See the photos for yourself and you can make an informed decision on the quality of what was delivered.

I contacted FTD and they were "pleased to inform" me "that we are providing you a 20% discount on this order." That is a complete joke.I will no longer be using FTD or renewing my membership.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
240 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Real Local Florist

Dec 27, 2013 #764738 Dunkirk, Maryland, United States

FTD and the other big three are losing many of their best florists, they deceive the consumer with photo shopped pictures that a florist has no chance of filling to make a consumer happy. We have decided that we want no part of the deception. Please contact a REAL local florist ask questions and tell them what you want, they work hard to make you happy and want you to be their customer

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×