Ftd - $75.00 for a wilted arrangement

Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what I was sold on the FTD website (photo 2).I understand substitutions are made but there is no comparison between the website photo and what was delivered.

Also not happy that she waited until after lunch to receive these wilted flowers - I placed the order on 2/17 for delivery on 2/22 and still it took until after lunch to deliver a vase of wilted flowers looking nothing like what I purchased. They had 5 days to get this right and still they couldn't do it! I've done business with FTD before and NEVER a problem until now.

Submitted a complaint to FTD 2 days ago and have heard nothing.Does anybody care about anything anymore??

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ftd Sweet Devotion Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #797015 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 08 #1155870

At least you got your flowers.I ordered flowers 5/1 for Mother's Day which was to be delivered on Saturday.they were never delivered.I had to go my local krogers at the last minute to buy store bought roses

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about