Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what I was sold on the FTD website (photo 2).I understand substitutions are made but there is no comparison between the website photo and what was delivered.
Also not happy that she waited until after lunch to receive these wilted flowers - I placed the order on 2/17 for delivery on 2/22 and still it took until after lunch to deliver a vase of wilted flowers looking nothing like what I purchased. They had 5 days to get this right and still they couldn't do it! I've done business with FTD before and NEVER a problem until now.
Submitted a complaint to FTD 2 days ago and have heard nothing.Does anybody care about anything anymore??
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ftd Sweet Devotion Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For Mother's Day, I ordered The FTD® Sweet Devotion™ Bouquet by Better Homes and Gardens® - VASE INCLUDED (upgraded to the Best)...it's pretty simple all purple...even if they were to..."
- "I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I ORDERED FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR CUSTOM COLOR OF BURGANDY NOT ONLY DID I UPLOAD A PICTURE I WROTE A NOTE UNDER ORDERING DIRECTIONS THAT THE..."