Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what I was sold on the FTD website (photo 2).I understand substitutions are made but there is no comparison between the website photo and what was delivered.
Also not happy that she waited until after lunch to receive these wilted flowers - I placed the order on 2/17 for delivery on 2/22 and still it took until after lunch to deliver a vase of wilted flowers looking nothing like what I purchased. They had 5 days to get this right and still they couldn't do it! I've done business with FTD before and NEVER a problem until now.
Submitted a complaint to FTD 2 days ago and have heard nothing.Does anybody care about anything anymore??
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ftd Sweet Devotion Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."
- "I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85. They showed up and were the most miniature vase of..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor. After trying twice to get this resolved they still..."
- "This is the most upset and frustrated I have ever been. Do NOT purchase any of these SCAM items. First of all the do NOT work. Second of all they..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Duis felis eros, consectetur vitae nisi sit amet, tristique hendrerit turpis. *** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed sit amet placerat enim. Aenean sagittis..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."