Resolved

Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what I was sold on the FTD website (photo 2).I understand substitutions are made but there is no comparison between the website photo and what was delivered.

Also not happy that she waited until after lunch to receive these wilted flowers - I placed the order on 2/17 for delivery on 2/22 and still it took until after lunch to deliver a vase of wilted flowers looking nothing like what I purchased. They had 5 days to get this right and still they couldn't do it! I've done business with FTD before and NEVER a problem until now.

Submitted a complaint to FTD 2 days ago and have heard nothing.Does anybody care about anything anymore??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ftd bouquet. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

At least you got your flowers.I ordered flowers 5/1 for Mother's Day which was to be delivered on Saturday.they were never delivered.I had to go my local krogers at the last minute to buy store bought roses