FTD - Consumer Alert: Dishonest Practices!!!
Hello, I ordered flowers from FTD on Feb 10 , I chose the date because they had a list of dates as an option.The floral arrangement was beautiful and I was very secure that the recipient would be as well.I called on Monday to check the status of my order, and I was advised that there was a one day delay on this item.I was OK with this until 4 hrs later I received an email stating that the item was unavailable.
I called and spoke to a representative, who was helpful in calling the florist to assure the order could be made. She returned back stating that the order was accepted and that the arrangement would be delivered promptly Tuesday.I ago was satisfied, until I received an email Wednesday morning stating that the arrangement was once again unavailable. I was livid at this point, because it was for a special occasion.I called and the ever so nice representative that I had talk to prior, who told me they would be delivered Tuesday, took my call.She again was nice but she realized that she had spoke to me and lied, so she placed me on a 45 min hold. No worries I call back and ask to speak with the manager, regarding a refund because at this point the customer service is dead.
I attempted to talk to the managers but was mysteriously placed on hold then released.
The final time I called back I received a lady who understood customer frustration and I must admit she tried to get me to reorder, but I am a product of the 70's and if I spend my money I want my service!!She refunded me my money promptly, but the damage had already been done, and once again I would have never known unless I checked my order!!!!!review #384062
You may also like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Spent 100.00 dollar for a bucket of tulips for Valentine for my wife through FTD.The order was placed like a week before Valentine.Instead of 9 tulips, they send 8.Instead of..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "Kenneth Emeka Ugwuanyi at WellMeka is a scam artist. He claims to own a company that improves the oil capacity of wells but requires up front capital and uses faulty..."
- "I am having an issue with the quality of the knobs that I purchased. After I installed the knobs in my kitchen, two of them spontaneously broke. They were not..."
- "I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.comYou know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience. The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers. The resolution provided..."
- "The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature..."