FTD - Consumer Alert: Dishonest Practices!!!
Hello, I ordered flowers from FTD on Feb 10 , I chose the date because they had a list of dates as an option.The floral arrangement was beautiful and I was very secure that the recipient would be as well.I called on Monday to check the status of my order, and I was advised that there was a one day delay on this item.I was OK with this until 4 hrs later I received an email stating that the item was unavailable.
I called and spoke to a representative, who was helpful in calling the florist to assure the order could be made. She returned back stating that the order was accepted and that the arrangement would be delivered promptly Tuesday.I ago was satisfied, until I received an email Wednesday morning stating that the arrangement was once again unavailable. I was livid at this point, because it was for a special occasion.I called and the ever so nice representative that I had talk to prior, who told me they would be delivered Tuesday, took my call.She again was nice but she realized that she had spoke to me and lied, so she placed me on a 45 min hold. No worries I call back and ask to speak with the manager, regarding a refund because at this point the customer service is dead.
I attempted to talk to the managers but was mysteriously placed on hold then released.
The final time I called back I received a lady who understood customer frustration and I must admit she tried to get me to reorder, but I am a product of the 70's and if I spend my money I want my service!!She refunded me my money promptly, but the damage had already been done, and once again I would have never known unless I checked my order!!!!!review #384062
You may also like
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "We ordered some flowers to be delivered to my stepmother for her birthday. They were delivered on time. However they looked Terrible!!! The picture says it all! Unbelievable! YES, that..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.comYou know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."