FTD - Consumer Alert: Dishonest Practices!!!

212 of 318 Ftd Reviews

Hello, I ordered flowers from FTD on Feb 10 , I chose the date because they had a list of dates as an option.The floral arrangement was beautiful and I was very secure that the recipient would be as well.I called on Monday to check the status of my order, and I was advised that there was a one day delay on this item.I was OK with this until 4 hrs later I received an email stating that the item was unavailable.

I called and spoke to a representative, who was helpful in calling the florist to assure the order could be made. She returned back stating that the order was accepted and that the arrangement would be delivered promptly Tuesday.I ago was satisfied, until I received an email Wednesday morning stating that the arrangement was once again unavailable. I was livid at this point, because it was for a special occasion.I called and the ever so nice representative that I had talk to prior, who told me they would be delivered Tuesday, took my call.She again was nice but she realized that she had spoke to me and lied, so she placed me on a 45 min hold. No worries I call back and ask to speak with the manager, regarding a refund because at this point the customer service is dead.

I attempted to talk to the managers but was mysteriously placed on hold then released.

The final time I called back I received a lady who understood customer frustration and I must admit she tried to get me to reorder, but I am a product of the 70's and if I spend my money I want my service!!She refunded me my money promptly, but the damage had already been done, and once again I would have never known unless I checked my order!!!!!

d6fd751 review #384062
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments0 Report
212 of 318 Ftd Reviews
Had an experience with FTD?  Submit review about this company

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.