Ftd - Consumer Alert: Dishonest Practices!!!
Hello, I ordered flowers from FTD on Feb 10 , I chose the date because they had a list of dates as an option.The floral arrangement was beautiful and I was very secure that the recipient would be as well.I called on Monday to check the status of my order, and I was advised that there was a one day delay on this item.I was OK with this until 4 hrs later I received an email stating that the item was unavailable.
I called and spoke to a representative, who was helpful in calling the florist to assure the order could be made. She returned back stating that the order was accepted and that the arrangement would be delivered promptly Tuesday.I ago was satisfied, until I received an email Wednesday morning stating that the arrangement was once again unavailable. I was livid at this point, because it was for a special occasion.I called and the ever so nice representative that I had talk to prior, who told me they would be delivered Tuesday, took my call.She again was nice but she realized that she had spoke to me and lied, so she placed me on a 45 min hold. No worries I call back and ask to speak with the manager, regarding a refund because at this point the customer service is dead.
I attempted to talk to the managers but was mysteriously placed on hold then released.
The final time I called back I received a lady who understood customer frustration and I must admit she tried to get me to reorder, but I am a product of the 70's and if I spend my money I want my service!!She refunded me my money promptly, but the damage had already been done, and once again I would have never known unless I checked my order!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on line from FTD.com, paid for the flowers, plus shipping. Within an hour I received a confirmation of the order, indicating it would be delivered the same..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my..."
- "I purchased flowers for a funeral. Customer service contacted me the day of the service (a day AFTER flowers were to be delivered), advising they'd had a "glitch" and couldn't..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."
- "April 28, 2016 Apple Vacations Customer Resolution Department Dear Apple Vacation: On March 16, 2016 myself along with Tammy McDaniel booked a vacation with your company. When calling your reservation department..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "Im homeless with four children. I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C. On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center...."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."