FTD - Consumer Alert: Dishonest Practices!!!
Hello, I ordered flowers from FTD on Feb 10 , I chose the date because they had a list of dates as an option.The floral arrangement was beautiful and I was very secure that the recipient would be as well.I called on Monday to check the status of my order, and I was advised that there was a one day delay on this item.I was OK with this until 4 hrs later I received an email stating that the item was unavailable.
I called and spoke to a representative, who was helpful in calling the florist to assure the order could be made. She returned back stating that the order was accepted and that the arrangement would be delivered promptly Tuesday.I ago was satisfied, until I received an email Wednesday morning stating that the arrangement was once again unavailable. I was livid at this point, because it was for a special occasion.I called and the ever so nice representative that I had talk to prior, who told me they would be delivered Tuesday, took my call.She again was nice but she realized that she had spoke to me and lied, so she placed me on a 45 min hold. No worries I call back and ask to speak with the manager, regarding a refund because at this point the customer service is dead.
I attempted to talk to the managers but was mysteriously placed on hold then released.
The final time I called back I received a lady who understood customer frustration and I must admit she tried to get me to reorder, but I am a product of the 70's and if I spend my money I want my service!!She refunded me my money promptly, but the damage had already been done, and once again I would have never known unless I checked my order!!!!!105c06c0 review #384062
You may also like
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of my mother's birthday bouquet and when I called customer service to explain my dismay, they reassured me it would be handled tastefully..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."